Why Hire a Calgary Buyers' Agent?
Purchasing a home can be a labyrinthine endeavour where the road is paved with paperwork. That’s one of the many reasons it just makes sense to hire a Realtor to represent your interests and take care of the details. Further, the buyer’s Real Estate Professional is usually compensated by the seller’s representative, not the buyers themselves; in a typical transaction, the buyer pays no commission*.
As your personal agent team, it will be our responsibility to represent the sole interests of you, the buyer. This includes searching for a home, negotiating the best price, and handling all the details of the property you choose. During the hunt for your ideal home, we’ll provide you with personal access to additional property information not viewable by the regular public, via this website.
From the time you hire us to represent you, we will:
1. At all times demonstrate unfailingly professional conduct.
2. Provide you with:
- Information regarding all properties listed with the Calgary Real Estate Board online, at your convenience, including bank sales and For Sale by Owner sales
- Complete, daily search results of homes appropriate to your needs and budget
- Complete access to all secure areas of our site
- Instant notification of newly listed properties
- Our availability to show you homes at times that fit your schedule
3. Assist you, upon request, in obtaining the best available ancillary services, including:
- Mortgage specialists and brokers
- Building inspectors and appraisers
4. Advise prospective sellers or their brokerages that we are representing and negotiating on your behalf.
5. Unless limited by the acknowledgement of 'Dual Agency', exercise fiduciary duties in your favour, including loyalty, obedience, competence, confidentiality, accountability, and disclosure.
6. Maintain your confidentiality with prospective sellers if instructed to do so.
7. Disclose the total amount of our fees.
*Should the commission not be paid by the listing agreement, it will be our duty to notify you well in advance of participating in any transaction.