3 Forest Park Place, Bragg Creek
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1060229
- Size: 3.29 acres
- Price: $2,375,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1989
Nourish your mind body and spirit while ensconced in the comfort of this one of a kind masterpiece. Copperwood Haven in West Bragg Creek offers 3.3 acres of inspired mountain living. Backed by Kananaskis Country’s 4211 sq/km of mixed growth wilderness to the West, this serene landscape with 2 distinctive ponds, rolling meadows of wildflowers, and old growth trees is a paradise of seasonal plenty. Soak in the season's kaleidoscope of leaves, glide and tromp cross-country through snow drifted meadows on skis and snow shoes. Explore a vast landscape of Western Canadian alpine on horseback, mountain bike or foot. Originally built in 1989 and purchased by the current owners in 2014, the painstaking, meticulous and passionate resurrection of this Alpine Lodge-style home has just come to completion after a 6 years of renovation and recreation. Copperwood Haven is an engineering marvel situated precisely on the center point of the property embracing all 4 directions and their offerings. The main house and grand hall is a balanced Octagon with 4 balanced Hexagonal wings. This elegant, Douglas Fir Log abode is a fitting crown jewel to this land. This residence is a marvel of the art of log architecture. Massive 12-24 inch 30 foot Douglas Fir Logs illuminate the pavilion of vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors, while the wood and gas-fueled centre hearth warm multiple lounge areas and a kitchen fitted with exquisite custom rustic Pecan cabinetry and sublime appliances. Surrounding these central common areas, 4 hexagonal wings purposely individualize spaces that are befitting of royalty. An awe inspiring kitchen is nothing short of a masterpiece with custom copper art that replicates the surrounding land and pays tribute to the sentient beings that walk this land. A butler's pantry or summer kitchen that rivals any main kitchen in luxury homes. The guest or children's wing houses 2 private bedrooms and large 5 piece bathroom as well as a foyer. The second wing of equal size and balance is also home to a bedroom and an estate room large enough for a second master suite, its current use is a theatre room and adjacent games area and a gas replica of an authentic wood burring stove. The 3rd equally large and perfectly balanced wing is the dedicated owner's suite, this handsomely rustic space features locally sourced reclaimed wood barn doors. Artistry and majesty collide in the master en-suite with materials that have been globally sourced such as exotic granite, green onyx, hand hammered copper, petrified wood and locally sourced slate that has been hand cut and placed to create the local landscape of the foothills and the Rocky Mountains. Equipped for peak health, the residence is fitted with a full water treatment system fed by a healthy well. Accessible by paved country road, Copperwood Haven is the ultimate escape from a chaotic world. Please see multi media links for video and details. Digital brochure and supplemental list of features available upon request.
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1060229
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1060229
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 1989
- Lot Size: 3.29 acres
- Lot Shape: Creek/River/Stream/Pond,Cul-De-Sac,Low Maintenance Landscape,No Neighbours Behind,Seasonal Water,Many Trees,Meadow,Native Plants,Other,Private,See Remarks,Treed,Wetlands
- Total Floor Area: 5,520 sq.ft
- Condo Name: Z-name Not Listed
- Neighbourhood: West Bragg Creek
- City: Bragg Creek
- Postal Code: T0L 0K0
- Included: Beverage Fridge, 2nd Dishwasher
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 11
- Basement: None, None
- Floor Finish: Hardwood, Slate, Stone, Tile
- Exterior Features: Creek/River/Stream/Pond, Cul-De-Sac, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Neighbours Behind, Seasonal Water, Many Trees, Meadow, Native Plants, Other, Private, See Remarks, Treed, Wetlands
- Exterior Finish: Log
- Roof: Concrete
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached
- Heating: Forced Air
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Bragg Creek Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS