101 Sunset Drive, Cochrane
4 Level Split Row/Townhouse for Sale
- MLS®#: A1031509
- Price: $334,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 2(half)
- Parking: 2
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2013
Work from home. Enjoy better quality of life. Live a no-worry lifestyle. Two offices and mountain views. Zoned Commercial (C-SC), you can run your business from a large office - with a second office on upper floor. Take breaks on the covered walkout. There’s privacy and comfort with upgraded acoustic walls, ceiling insulation, Canadian-made carpet with memory foam underlay, and roll-down door for confidential meetings. Fibre Optic Internet up to 1.5Gbs. Telus Home Security ready for your account. The rest of the house has upgraded Quietrock acoustic drywall, so life won't be interrupted. Enjoy your view of 140kms of Rocky Mountains on three floors (office, main, MBR). A sunny deck off the main floor. Shopping centre out the front door. Country life out the back. And spectacular sunsets: it's called Sunset Ridge for a reason. Rich, dark kitchen cabinets. Upgraded Fisher & Paykel fridge, extra pantry, corner lazy-Susan, in/under-cabinet lighting. Gather friends around the raised bar island. Upgraded Wicander cork flooring throughout the main floor/foyer. Bathrooms on every floor. Luxurious soft-water showers. Upgraded RO filtered water and soft LED lighting on stairs/halls for safety in the middle of the night. Custom blinds throughout: horizontal on patio/deck doors, blackouts in the bedrooms. Upgraded allergen screens throughout. Front-door Phantom Screen for fresh summer breezes through the whole house. Upgraded HVAC humidity and air circulation keeps temperature the same on all floors, even on the coldest winter days. Upgraded Rubbermaid Fasttrack garage organization. Electric bike hoist for easy storage. Garage door opener has anti-vibration pads for reduced noise. Garage ceiling spray-foam insulation. Lots of closet space and under-stairs storage. Don't lift a finger with landscaping or snow removal. That's all looked after. All upgrades completed after possession by qualified trades. This home is upgraded for quality of life. Enjoy your new, work-from-home life.
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1031509
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Row/Townhouse
- MLS®#: A1031509
- Style: 4 Level Split
- Year Built: 2013
- Lot Shape: Low Maintenance Landscape,Near Shopping Center,Rectangular Lot,Views
- Total Floor Area: 1,340 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Restrictions
- Address: 101 SUNSET Drive
- Neighbourhood: Sunset Ridge
- City: Cochrane
- Postal Code: T4C 0W8
- Included: Reverse osmosis filtered water system in kitchen, Attached furnace humidifier, ProH20 water softener system, HVAC brushless DC-motor furnace blower.
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Fireplace Details: For Sale
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Cork
- Exterior Features: Low Maintenance Landscape, Near Shopping Center, Rectangular Lot, Views
- Exterior Finish: Other, Stone, Wood Frame
- Construction: Other,Stone,Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: E
- Frontage: 5.49M 18`0" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Parking Pad, Single Garage Attached (2 Total Parking Spaces)
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Cochrane Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK