74194 Highway 40, Rural Bighorn M.d.
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: C4245541
- Size: 9.88 acres
- Price: $890,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1995
Stunning views await in this gorgeous property nestled among the trees on 9.88 acres of serene country living! This private oasis is tucked away, boarding crown land & offers breathtaking views from all rooms. The extensive wrap around deck lets you take it all in, enjoy peaceful morning coffees & evening BBQs with friends. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream with gas stove, s/s appliances, an abundance of counter & cabinet space, a convenient movable island to adjust when entertaining & large window displaying those tranquil views. The adjacent dining nook has even more amazing views, opens to that great deck and seamlessly leads to the living room where you can relax in front of the warm fire flanked by the beautiful stone feature wall & wall of windows showcasing those panoramic views. The formal dining room boasts additional entertaining space & another family room with rich cherry wood feature wall, built-ins & gas fireplace. ***See Additional Public Remarks***
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® C4245541
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4245541
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 1995
- Lot Size: 9.88 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Total Floor Area: 2,601 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Easement Registered On Title,Encroachment
- Neighbourhood: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- City: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- Postal Code: T1T 1T1
- Directions: North on Highway 22 thru Cochrane, or east on 1A (Crowchild Trail). Turn right on Highway 40 just past the Wild Cat Hills Gas planet. 27 km from that point. Set odometer as driveway is only marked by very small number MD marker 74194
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Storage Shed, Stove-Gas, Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 10
- Basement: Crawl Space, Unfinished, See Remarks
- Floor Finish: Hardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile, See Remarks
- Exterior Features: Environmental Reserve, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Rolling Land, See Remarks, Treed Lot, View, View Mountain, Ravine View
- Exterior Finish: Cedar
- Foundation: See Remarks
- Roof: Metal
- Front Exposure: South
Upper Level Room Dimensions
- Master Bedroom: 8.31m x 4.88m
- Den: 3.40m x 2.11m
- Bedroom: 4.14m x 3.45m
- Bedroom: 4.14m x 3.43m
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Other: 2.41m x 1.93m
- Living Room: 4.01m x 3.25m
- Laundry Room: 2.62m x 2.21m
- Kitchen: 4.04m x 3.43m
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.45m
- Breakfast Nook: 3.58m x 3.40m
services & amenities
- Features: Deck, Greenhouse, No Smoking Home
- Parking: Quad or More Detached, 220 Volt Wiring, Insulated, Front Drive Access, Heated, Over Sized
- Heating: Forced Air-1
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Bighorn M.D. Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA