64136 Baymar Rd, Rural Bighorn M.d.
1 1/2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: C4291810
- Size: 38.75 acres
- Price: $1,395,000
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2002
Ever dream of living in a secluded countryside property viewing mountains and sunsets that take your breath away? See our 3D video of your majestic home perched on 38 acres, viewing mountains, forests, & above a lake that enjoys limitless recreation. Huge heated workshop with 20ft doors & 2 stall barn with fenced paddock. Enjoy 5200 sqft of living in a 6 bed, 5 bath, 2 storey walkout + 3 car attached, heated, garage & private living quarters above. Main level windows leverage ever-changing views beyond the wrap around porches. Impressive granite countered kitchen; SS appliances, gas cooktop & w/in pantry. Entertain in formal dining room & relax in the living or family rooms, both with fireplaces! The romantic master retreat upstairs has a spa tub, double sinks, w/ in closet & deck with hot tub, + 2 more bedrooms serviced by spacious bathroom. Lower walkout has media room, 2 beds, bath, gym, office, + access to garage. 20 mins to Cochrane school by bus, 35 to Canmore & 45 to airport. World class lifestyle!
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® C4291810
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4291810
- Style: 1 and Half Storey
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 38.75 acres
- Lot Shape: Other
- Total Floor Area: 3,771 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- City: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- Postal Code: T4C 1A0
- Directions: Directions: West on Hwy 1A. Just before Ghost Lake, turn north on RR 63A (Jamieson Rd) for 4.3 km. Right at Fire Hall (T intersection) on RR 64 (Courville Rd) for 2 km. Left on TWP Rd 265A (Baymar Rd) for 1.2 km. Driveway on left.
- Included: Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hot tub, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum System(s), Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 6 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 5
- Rooms Above Grade: 12
- Basement: Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Exterior Features: Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cross Fenced, Cul-De-Sac, Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Landscaped, Private Setting, Rolling Land, Treed Lot, View, View Mountain, Ravine View
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Cedar Shakes
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Frontage: 420 metres
- Depth: 400 metres
Upper Level Room Dimensions
- Second Kitchen: 3.71m x 2.59m
- Master Bedroom: 7.04m x 3.71m
- Bonus Room: 6.10m x 3.56m
- Bedroom: 6.10m x 3.25m
- Bedroom: 3.66m x 3.45m
- Bedroom: 3.45m x 3.20m
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Living Room: 4.57m x 4.27m
- Laundry Room: 3.68m x 2.44m
- Kitchen: 5.64m x 4.42m
- Family Room: 5.49m x 4.27m
- Dining Room: 3.81m x 3.45m
- Breakfast Nook: 4.09m x 3.66m
Lower Level Room Dimensions
- Utility Room: 3.66m x 3.30m
- Second Family Room: 6.86m x 4.39m
- Other: 7.92m x 2.79m
- Office: 5.49m x 4.42m
- Bedroom: 3.66m x 2.13m
- Bedroom: 3.43m x 3.23m
services & amenities
- Features: Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Fire Pit, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch, Sprinkler System-Underground, Swirlpool Bath, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Workshop
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached, Quad or More Detached, Front Drive Access, Over Sized, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, RV Parking, Shop
- Heating: Forced Air-1,Forced Air-2,In Floor Heat System,Wood Stove
- Elementary: https://www.rockyview.ab.c
- Junior High: https://www.rockyview.ab.c
- Senior High: https://www.rockyview.ab.c
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Bighorn M.D. Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!