#3 4339 Twp 304, Rural Mountain View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1055591
- Size: 4.84 acres
- Price: $729,900
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1999
2206 sq ft, 3+2 bedroom plus office, walkout bungalow on 4.84 acres with river access just off highway 22 north of Cremona. ONLY 45 minutes to Calgary! AMAZING 36x40 heated shop with 2 piece bath. You saw that right! Gorgeous house for the family and an amazing shop too! Original home was built in 1999, 867 sq ft addition was built in 2016 and home entirely renovated. Main floor has stunning wood fireplace in a cozy family room, expansive dining room with barn doors, wood accents and gorgeous views, kitchen with eating bar, wine fridge and pantry. Master bedroom is nearly 400 square feet with massive walk in closet, large ensuite and its own wood stove and access to the huge wrap around deck. 2 additional large bedrooms were recently added with hardwood floors. Downstairs there are two additional good sized bedrooms, large rec room, perfect space for a small media room, 3 piece bath and laundry. Out the back walkout doors is a stunning stamped concrete pad built for entertaining and family fun with built in fire pit and HOT TUB. Amazing view of the starts out here! The basement of the new addition is currently being used as a wood shop however has its own furnace and is plumbed with the intention of being a separate suite with its own entrance - perfect for rental income or a family member (secondary suite is an approved discretionary use for this zoning) or a home based business. The property is fenced for horses with shelters, chicken coop, sheds and a greenhouse. The heated 36 x 40 shop is a mechanics dream & includes a 2 piece bath. The lean-to has two stalls and room for tack. One of the best features is the access behind the house via the utility right away down to the Little Red Deer River! Great for swimming/tubing in the summer and skating in the winter. Great subdivision (on the edge of it so quite private) with quick access to highway 22, CCI wireless unlimited high speed internet to work from home and the best place to start a hobby farm and get away from it all. Hoist negotiable in shop. View the 3D tour.
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1055591
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1055591
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 1999
- Lot Size: 4.84 acres
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Cul-De-Sac,Gentle Sloping,Pasture
- Total Floor Area: 2,207 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 0R0
- Included: Barn doors in dining room, office cupboards, calf shelter, horse shelter, chicken coop, greenhouse.
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: Finished, Suite, Walk-Out, Finished, Suite, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, Gentle Sloping, Pasture
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: E
services & amenities
- Parking: 220 Volt Wiring, Heated Garage, Parking Pad, RV Access/Parking
- Heating: In Floor,Fireplace(s),Forced Air,Natural Gas,Wood,Wood Stove
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!