5224 Township Road 292, Rural Mountain View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1096755
- Size: 3.24 acres
- Price: $699,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2006
| *MOVE IN & ENJOY YOUR 1st SUMMER* IN THIS IMMACULATELY KEPT Country Acreage Property | On Pavement | 30 Minutes to Cochrane & 5 Minutes from Water Valley & the Water Valley Golf Club | 1812 sqft Custom Built Modular Ranch Style Bungalow | Perfect Home Base for Wood Worker, Welder, Trucker, Gardener, Hobbyist | Entering into the large foyer, you will notice the bright natural light through the many windows all with great views. Living room with vaulted ceiling & fireplace leads to the Dining Room w/patio doors to the exterior 10'x40' west Deck w/built in seating. The large Country Kitchen is bright & airy w/ breakfast bar & great appliance package, Pantry, & loads of cupboards for storage. The Master Bedroom is complete with a 4 pce Ensuite w/shower & dual vanity sinks, walk-in closet & separate linen closet. Across is a convenient east facing Den/Home Office w/french doors. Two more good sized Bedrooms are set back & private. Laundry Room and 4 pce Bathroom is at the large Back Porch area. Outside is a poured concrete patio joining the House and oversized Detached Garage. Easily fit 2 vehicles in this Fully Finished, Heated & well-maintained Garage w/an enclosed room perfect for a Hot Tub or Sauna. A few steps down the yard is a 16x30x40 Shop w/oversized door. Fully insulated, wired, and poured concrete floor as well as water. An enclosed Flex Room / Office with wood burning stove is in the corner. Tons of workshop area. There are 2 water wells on the property enclosed in Pumphouses. The first for the house, with pressure system, water softener and storage. The second Pumphouse services the Shop and outside animal watering. Fenced with an open Horse Shelter and Saddle Shed w/ storage. New Shingles and exterior vinyl siding installed on the house in 2017. Large treed yard with outdoor firepit and sitting area. Landscaped with rail fence and all steel gates. Driveway and parking areas are all nicely graveled. This immaculate property could be the one you have been looking for, 25-30 minutes northwest of Cochrane, all on pavement. BE IN FOR SUMMER!! BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING TODAY….
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1096755
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1096755
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 2006
- Lot Size: 3.24 acres
- Lot Shape: Landscaped,Level,Rectangular Lot,Views
- Total Floor Area: 1,812 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 2E0
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: None, None
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Landscaped, Level, Rectangular Lot, Views
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: E
- Frontage: 81.91M 268`9" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Triple Garage Detached, Double Garage Detached, Heated Garage, Oversized, RV Access/Parking, Workshop in Garage
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK