264390 Forestry Trunk Road, Rural Rocky View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A2078387
- Size: 63.31 acres
- Price: $5,880,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 2(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
Wildcat Views is a spectacular 63 acre estate located at the gateway to the Canadian Rockies. Nestled along the base of the foothills, this luxury residence is only 45 minutes west of Calgary and offers an incomparable lifestyle with dedicated spaces for leisure & relaxation. With over 9100 sq. ft. of developed living space, the main residence boasts an elevated western style with rich finishing, an intelligent layout and welcoming presence. As you arrive at this sophisticated country home, the circular driveway allows your guests to pull up to the solid front door, covered porch and dramatic double sided fireplace where they enter the spacious foyer looking straight through to the majestic Wildcat Hills. With polished concrete floors throughout the primary living spaces, the quality craftsmanship & solid construction is evident at every turn. Designed for those who love to entertain, the open plan allows you to enjoy breathtaking views and a seamless integration of indoor/outdoor living. From the chef's kitchen with its massive island and gourmet appliances, walk out to the covered deck with drop down Phantom screens to enjoy the warmth of the gas fireplace and overhead heater while taking in the splendor and tranquility of the gorgeous surroundings. The principle suite is a fully self contained oasis with a custom made king bed, fireplace, spacious walk-in closet, private laundry and spa bathroom with wall hung vanity, built-ins flanking the bath tub and steam shower. At the opposite end of the main level is a wonderful guest suite with private sitting area, bedroom, bathroom and dedicated entrance. Off of the quadruple attached garage is a large & practical laundry room, tech desk, and self contained pantry. This area is the perfect space to keep your family organized and clutter free with ample built ins, washer, dryer and steam cabinet. Above the garage is a 1070 square foot gym with cork flooring and mountain views that could also be used as a studio or hobby room. The walkout basement level is all about fun with an awesome bar, pool table, fireplace, theatre room with starlight ceiling and drop down screen, two large guest rooms with adjacent bathroom and a mud room with lower level access, dog wash and third laundry room. Relax and recharge in the fully enclosed cedar clad pool area. With a recessed hot tub, swim jets and LED lighting, this is a luxurious escape in the comfort of your own home. For those seeking further indulgence, a nearby steam room and separate shower await. Outside a second incredible structure houses a 45' x 39' shop with in-floor heat, handsome 6 stall dream barn with dutch doors and heated 78'x78' indoor riding arena. The 'Saloon' above the barn is the ultimate cowboy escape with mezzanine deck overlooking the arena, fireplace, wine fridge, dishwasher and 4 pc. bath perfect for hosting guests & private events. This is one of Southern Alberta's most sophisticated equestrian properties that must be seen to be appreciated.
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A2078387
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A2078387
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Size: 63.31 acres
- Lot Shape: Landscaped,Pasture,Treed
- Total Floor Area: 5,228 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Rocky View County
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T4C 1B7
- Included: Pool Table, In Counter Steamer in Kitchen, Steam Cabinet in Laundry Room, Loft Bar Fridge, Fridge in Saloon, Wine Fridge & Dishwasher in Saloon, Washer & Dryer in Master Bedroom, Washer & Dryer in Basement Mud Room/Dog Area,
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 9
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out To Grade, Finished, Walk-Out To Grade
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Concrete
- Exterior Features: Landscaped, Pasture, Treed
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Stucco
- Roof: Asphalt
- Front Exposure: S
services & amenities
- Parking: Additional Parking, Driveway, Gated, Quad or More Attached, RV Access/Parking, Workshop in Garage
- Heating: In Floor,Hot Water,Natural Gas,See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!