226 Grizzly Rise, Rural Rocky View County
1 1/2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A2075108
- Size: 3.91 acres
- Price: $3,268,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 3(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2016
Watch the full cinematic tour of this impressive 2016 custom built estate home, located in the exclusive Bearspaw Country Estates! 226 Grizzly Rise is an above grade 4350 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 3 full & 2 half bathroom custom built home that sits on an elevated and very tranquil 4 acre (approx) lot. This home is a must see as the builder specializes in high end millwork and no cost was spared. You will immediately notice the exotic hardwoods and soaring coffered ceilings as well as one-of-a-kind chef's kitchen complete with maple and mahogany woods, quartz countertops, a 6 burner stove, 2 wall ovens and 2 dishwashers. Off the kitchen is a southwest facing balcony perfect for enjoying the sun and BBQing with your family and friends. All 3 of the bedrooms are located on the main floor and all have their own ensuites and custom built walk-in closets. These closets really are a thing of beauty! The primary bedroom enjoys its own private west facing balcony as well as its own cozy sitting area warmed by a gas fireplace. Once completed, the partially finished lower level would offer an additional 3,450 sq. ft. allowing for 2 (or 3) more bedrooms all with ensuites, a full gym with steam shower, rec room, theatre room, a large laundry room (or second kitchen if needed) and cold storage space. Built for comfort, this home has in-floor heat in the basement and heated washrooms on the main floor (yes, shower floors too!) as well as in the upstairs bathroom AND the oversized 1,340 sq. ft. 4-car attached garage. The garage space is significant with four 10’ x 8’ doors, impressive 30’ deep bays and vaulted ceilings making it perfect for car collectors or extreme hobbyists or your growing family. For example, this space is currently being used as a custom woodworking shop and can remain as is or it can easily be converted back to the original space. As this property enjoys the freedoms offered under the current Rocky View R-RUR (R-2) zoning, the backyard is the perfect blank canvas for future amenities such as a tennis or pickle ball court. With mountain views and walking paths, this is truly high end estate living. Don't miss your opportunity to see this amazing custom acreage!
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A2075108
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A2075108
- Style: 1 and Half Storey,Acreage with Residence
- Year Built: 2016
- Lot Size: 3.91 acres
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Level
- Total Floor Area: 4,351 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Bearspaw_Calg
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T4C 0B5
- Included: Dishwasher, Shelving in garage & basement
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 9
- Basement: Full, Partially Finished, Full, Partially Finished
- Floor Finish: Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Level
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Stone
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: NE
services & amenities
- Parking: Quad or More Attached
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!