251073 Township Road 232 Township, Rural Wheatland County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1212163
- Size: 76.00 acres
- Price: $1,799,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1992
This beautiful property is located just south of Strathmore on pavement. Great location - 30 mins to Calgary City Limits, 50 mins to downtown Calgary & 10 mins to Strathmore. It has two homes, 76 acres - 50 acres of irrigated land & 26 acres of pasture/hay land w/ dugout & farmyard, mature fruit orchards (saskatoons, strawberries, raspberries, chokecherries), fruit harvesting equipment, 6500 SF storage building, 1500 SF Quonset, fruit stand/kiosk, gazebo and a large vegetable garden area with apple, cherry, and pear trees! A 2,220 SF 3-bedroom bungalow home is immaculate and shows true pride of ownership. An addition was added to the home in 1995. The cozy kitchen has a large island, granite counters, skylight, corner pantry and a large dining area with a gas fireplace. The living room, formal dining room and family room provide several areas to entertain. The master bedroom with its 3pc ensuite and direct access to an enclosed sunroom that holds your indoor hot tub. Down the hall are two additional bedrooms or home office spaces and 4 pc bathroom (renovation in 2022). The large laundry room with wash up sink completes the main floor. Enjoy the morning sunrise from the East facing deck and retire to your West facing deck to relax with the incredible mountain view and amazing Alberta sunsets. The partially finished basement has a roughed in bedroom, bathroom, recreation rm and storage rm. Attached is a 2-car insulated garage. Two furnaces, hot water tank, updated electrical and plumbing to code, ceiling re-stippled (all but bedrooms) and new cabinets in the laundry room were installed in 2010. New windows installed in 2010 & 2012 on the North, West & South side of the house, new vinyl siding installed in 2012 & two new doors in 2023. The second home is a 1936 CPR original with cinder block foundation, is a great compliment to the acreage for farm help, generational living, or extra revenue. This well maintained, comfortable home is 943 SF and has 2 bedrooms, living room, dining room, 4 pc bathroom and kitchen. New south facing shingles and exterior paint applied in 2022, as well as new deck railings, new deck on the North side and all new windows installed in 2023. Outbuildings: 6500 SF insulated, concrete floor, new metal roof in 2011, counter area with sink and washroom; 1500 SF Quonset with new roof in 2021, concrete floor & power; fruit stand/kiosk; and gazebo. Surface Lease Revenue $2,000/yr; 2nd home Rental Revenue $1200/mth; permanent Irrigation rights for 60 acres - costs approx. $1100/year, 150gpm, 100,000’ drip line (45,000’ new drip line and new main pump purchased in 2022); 2 drilled water wells; 3 septic systems. Full list of farm equipment and home inclusions and exclusions are available in supplements. This spectacular property has tons of potential! The current owners run their Bumble Berry/Field Stone Wine Business - an Award-Winning line of Table and Dessert Wines from the property; this business is also for sale – please inquire for more details.
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1212163
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1212163
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 1992
- Lot Size: 76.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Farm,Fruit Trees/Shrub(s),Gazebo,Lawn,Garden,Low Maintenance Landscape,Landscaped,Level,Many Trees,Orchard(s),Private,Rectangular Lot,See Remarks,Treed,Views
- Total Floor Area: 2,220 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Wheatland County
- City: Rural Wheatland County
- Postal Code: T1P 0T3
- Included: Please see Schedule C in supplements
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Basement: Full, Partially Finished, Full, Partially Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Exterior Features: Farm, Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Gazebo, Lawn, Garden, Low Maintenance Landscape, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Orchard(s), Private, Rectangular Lot, See Remarks, Treed, Views
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: E
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Garage Door Opener, Insulated
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Wheatland County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!