251073 Township Road 232, Rural Wheatland County
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: C4262286
- Size: 76.00 acres
- Price: $2,349,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1992
Looking to own your own estate winery, fruit farm and/or beautiful acreage with endless possibilities? Take this opportunity to the next level - it currently consists of two homes, 76 acres - 50 of which are irrigated - 26 pasture/hay land w/dugout & farmyard, mature fruit orchards, harvesting equipment, 6500 SF storage building/retail store/wine producing/tasting room, 1500 SF Quonset, Bumble Berry/Field Stone Brand & an Award Winning line of Table and Dessert Wines! A 2220 sq/ft 3 bdrm bungalow home is immaculate w/ an open layout and partially finished basement w/ 1 bdrm, 1 bathrm, rec rm & storage rm. Mountain & farm views from the stunning West and East facing decks. Cozy kitchen w/ island, corner pantry, breakfast nook, living rm, dining rm, family rm, main flr laundry, enclosed sunroom w/hot tub & 2 car attached garage. The second 943 SF home is a great compliment to the acreage. Well maintained, comfortable home - 943 SF, 2 bdrm, living rm, dining rm, 4 pc bathrm & kitchen main flr. Dreaming of owning your own business - the foundation of a great business is here! Thinking of joining the Alberta craft beverage market or Alberta fruit market? This farm is ready for the next owner to build a great business and ride the trend of the local, craft or agri-foods market. Room for expansion exists on this farm and in the industry. Full line of commercial wine producing equipment including 3 x 2000 litre fermenting tanks, farm machinery, walk-in cooler, irrigation equipment. Complete list of inclusions - please see supplements. Surface Lease Revenue $2,000/yr; 2nd home Rental Revenue $1200/mth; 2 drilled water wells; 3 septic systems; Permanent Irrigation rights for 60 acres - costs approx. $1100/year. Field Stone boasts an Estate Winery License, marketed through AGLC, as well as numerous Farmers Markets thru out Alberta. Check out our virtual tour of the main home! Great location - 30 mins to Calgary City Limits, 50 mins to Downtown Calgary & 10 mins to Strathmore.
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® C4262286
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4262286
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 1992
- Lot Size: 76.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Fruit Trees/Shrub(s),Garden,Low Maintenance Landscape,Landscaped,Level,Rectangular Lot,Treed,Views
- Total Floor Area: 2,220 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Wheatland County
- City: Rural Wheatland County
- Postal Code: T1P 1J6
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hot tub, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum System(s), Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Exterior Features: Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Garden, Low Maintenance Landscape, Landscaped, Level, Rectangular Lot, Treed, Views
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: E
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Wheatland County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!