33106 Range Road 12, Rural Mountain View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1019326
- Size: 2.13 acres
- Price: $969,750
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2013
Welcome Golfers! Amazing acreage that backs onto Olds Highlands Golf Course. This 2.13 acre parcel features an amazing 3,000 sq.ft. storey and a half home with oversized 24’ x 28’ attached garage and to complete this property a 40’ x 60’ heated shop with a 2 bedroom living quarters. This home features approximately 2,182 sq.ft. on main and 878 sq.ft. on the upper floor. Main floor development features a large open kitchen, dining are great room area with vaulted ceilings and a feeling of grandeur when you walk through the front door. The amazing kitchen has built in stainless steel appliances, gas cook top with retractable fan, double wall ovens, refrigerator, and wine cooler. Kitchen also has a nice size island with granite counter top that is a true piece of natural art. Main floor also includes 2 bedrooms, 4 pce bathroom, a nice size master bedroom with a 5 pce ensuite and a huge walk in closet, and a laundry room/craft area. There is also utility area with all the mechanics of the home. Upstairs development features another bedroom, an office/den area, and media/family room with theater system (surround sound and screen) and wet bar area with fridge, great for those family movie nights. The over-sized attached garage completes this portion of the home. Upgrades include ICF block walls in floor heating system, vac-u-flo, air-conditioning upstairs, completely paved driveway and parking area, sidewalks to the fire pit area and covered deck in the back of the home and a pond feature. The 40’ x60’ shop has two 14’ doors, tons of storage, living quarters, and mezzanine. Complete privacy and nicely treed acreage with South exposure and golf course views. Every feature of this home has been thought out and implemented in detail. Call today and make an appointment to view!
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1019326
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1019326
- Style: Acreage with Residence
- Year Built: 2013
- Lot Size: 2.13 acres
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Backs on to Park/Green Space,Front Yard,Landscaped,On Golf Course
- Total Floor Area: 3,069 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T4H 1P2
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Basement: None, None
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Front Yard, Landscaped, On Golf Course
- Exterior Finish: See Remarks, Stone, Stucco
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: NE
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Parking Pad, RV Access/Parking
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
CENTURY 21 BRAVO REALTY