33155 Range Road 74a, Rural Mountain View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1033180
- Size: 10.23 acres
- Price: $1,149,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2010
Gorgeous west county acreage with stunning 2795 sq.ft. (above grade) custom built log home & second residence with massive attached 30'x40' garage. This unique property truly must be seen to be appreciated! 10.23 acres between a low traffic cutoff road and the county range road forms this triangular piece of west country heaven of spruce and willow. Great view into the valley to the west from the 3 sided wrap around veranda on this custom raised 2 story log home. Walk in the front door and your greeted with jaw dropping open vaulted family room with massive exposed log beams & incredible feature log from floor to ceiling of the upper. To the left is a towering river stone covered chimney wall with wood stove insert to warm the entire main level. To the left is the dining room & beautiful chefs kitchen with huge island w/ hood fan. Upper level has large family room & master suite w/ walk in closet , 5 pc ensuite (claw soaker tub), and private veranda // jack& jill bathroom between the other bedrooms and a connected stairway to bonus upper playroom. The basement boasts a huge rec/tv room with woodstove and bar (nook) as well as the 4th bedroom and outside entrance. Attached heated garage is 24'x30' with mezzanine. Outside you'll find a 24'x24' workshop w/ wood stove, a cabin 12'x16' with woodstove, open face woodshed, 16' x 8'8", 2 stall outhouse, & log bus shelter by the road for the kids. The second residence (built in 2015) is an 1100 sq.ft 2-bedroom (or 1 bedroom and office) / 1 bathroom with large open concept kitchen-dine-living room area. Perfect for parents, adult children, or potential revenue this second residence also has an attached 30x40 high wall-high door garage that is insulated, boarded, & heated with overhead radiant heater for vehicles, work trucks, or keeping the RV indoors. DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN THIS JEWEL OUT WEST!
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1033180
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1033180
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 2010
- Lot Size: 10.23 acres
- Lot Shape: Private,See Remarks,Sloped,Treed,Views
- Total Floor Area: 2,795 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 1X0
- Included: Main House - fridge in wet-bar, wood stove // Second house - fridge, stove, water filtration system, microwave b/i // Outhouse/ wood shed & cut fire wood cabin / work shop on pilings / log school bus wait-shack /fire pit /
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: Finished, Full, Finished, Full
- Floor Finish: Hardwood, Laminate, See Remarks, Tile
- Exterior Features: Private, See Remarks, Sloped, Treed, Views
- Exterior Finish: Cedar, Log
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle,Metal
- Front Exposure: SW
services & amenities
- Parking: Driveway, Insulated, Double Garage Attached, Drive Through, Garage Door Opener, Gravel Driveway, Heated Garage, Quad or More Attached
- Heating: In Floor,Fireplace(s),Forced Air,Natural Gas,Wood,Wood Stove
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!