8 32479 Range Road 6.1, Rural Mountain View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1042386
- Size: 7.54 acres
- Price: $899,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2007
SECLUDED, STUNNING, SANCTUARY, only minutes from the town of Sundre. This is truly a one of a kind acreage that checks off any and all boxes that you could wish for; from the winding, secluded, private driveway, hidden within your own natural treed oasis with quad trails, walking trails and even cross country ski trails all on your very own 7.54 acres. Before I detail this amazing home, it must be mentioned that the double car, insulated, heated garage also boasts its own get-away loft for your own home business, guests or even a mother-in-law suite with its own 3 piece bath, this secondary suite would be subject to approval and permitting by the county. The garage/loft connects with a covered breezeway and vast deck as well as the stone work for the fireplace inside the home as the 'centre of attention'. The large entryway gives an instant indication of the whats to come in this home, stunning in every direction from the open concept with the kitchen, dining and living room, that truly flow not only in a functioning way but the warmth embracing way that exudes peace and serenity. Just off the kitchen is a massive pantry, well designed working area and side office desk. As remarkable as the rest of the home is, one can truly not want to look any further than to the massive sunken living room with the breathtaking stone work on the fireplace all the way up to the gorgeous white washed tongue and grooved ceiling; it leaves one in awe and sure to be conversation piece. The main floor also boasts two large bedrooms, full bathroom, laundry room and mudroom if you are entering the house from the rear after playing outside in your very own 'great outdoors'! Yet it doesn't end there, off to the loft as its entirety is the master bedroom, huge walk in closet and spa like ensuite with tiled walk in shower and your very own soaker tub with massive windows allowing you to lay in bed and take in the scenery every morning. Entering the basement offers another large bedroom and walk in shower with a gorgeous one of a kind vanity and just around the corner has the perfect playroom/rec. room, which then takes you into your own entertainment/media room with with the gas fireplace and side bar and wine/bar fridges. The lower level also offers plenty of storage and last but not least your very own exercise room which has the rubber, gripping, moisture absorbing flooring. The home is truly a dream home, giving you your desired seclusion and a sense of peace, a very rare find! There is nothing to do but move in and cozy up to the wood burning fireplace with the assistance of the natural gas ignitor, listen to the crackling embers and just take it all in!!! What are you waiting for?
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1042386
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1042386
- Style: Acreage with Residence,1 and Half Storey
- Year Built: 2007
- Lot Size: 7.54 acres
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Brush,Creek/River/Stream/Pond,Fruit Trees/Shrub(s),Front Yard,Lawn,Garden,Irregular Lot,Landscaped,Many Trees,Native Plants,Private,Secluded,Subdivided,Treed
- Total Floor Area: 2,019 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 1X0
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: Finished, Full, Finished, Full
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Brush, Creek/River/Stream/Pond, Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Front Yard, Lawn, Garden, Irregular Lot, Landscaped, Many Trees, Native Plants, Private, Secluded, Subdivided, Treed
- Exterior Finish: Composite Siding, Concrete, Stone, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: S
- Frontage: 0.00M 0`0"
services & amenities
- Parking: Additional Parking, Aggregate, Driveway, Insulated, Double Garage Detached, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Gravel Driveway, Heated Garage, Off Street, RV Access/Parking, Workshop in Garage
- Heating: Combination,High Efficiency,In Floor,Fireplace(s),Forced Air,Natural Gas,Wood
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC.