32578 Range Road 52 Road, Rural Mountain View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1103413
- Size: 4.08 acres
- Price: $1,099,000
- Bedrooms: 11
- Bathrooms: 5(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1982
Acreage, Pool, Hot Tub and so much more …. Looking to make the change to a simpler and more carefree lifestyle in a wonderful small community with access to many recreational West Country Activities. Spectacular Business / Living opportunity with a great lifestyle to be enjoyed while earning supplementary income or turn this into your own unique business venture with your own creative ideas, Rustlers Lodge in Sundre is currently run as a Bed and Breakfast, Pool, Events & Conference Center, that is both established and has excellent reviews, located opposite the Sundre Golf Club, this rustic and well located 4.08 acres treed and private property in an easily accessible location. Think Spa & Yoga Retreats, Weddings, Catering, Events, Parties, Reunions and Culinary Events, this setup is perfectly situated and readily setup for lots of business opportunities. Circular driveway offers ample parking for 20+ cars and could be easily expanded. Host specialty Christmas and Seasonal Events. Over 9200 above grade Sq ft total, it contains two wings, the 1536Sq Ft Atrium with Pool and Slide and newly installed Hot Tub has garage doors leading out onto private patios with seating and outdoor cooking facilities, perfect for hosting weddings, birthdays and special events such as golfing tournaments, hunting lodge, group tours, corporate events and entertaining, 7 fully furnished air conditioned bedrooms with lounge and bar, events room and 3.5 bathrooms, changing rooms, large conference room is tastefully decorated and well maintained, used for dining and events, with a breakfast bar and food service areas by the pool and hot tub. Downstairs there is a further recreation room for guest use and wet bar, let your guests relax and enjoy some downtime after a day’s adventure. All areas have seen extensive upgrades and modernization over the last few years and the guest rooms are both inviting and immaculately kept. Current owners host many group gatherings and include sewing groups, summer camp groups, live music nights, cooking classes and family reunions The other completely separate family living accommodation comprises of a comfortable 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, separate mudroom entrance and kitchen, living room and dining area. Very bright and spacious with large rooms and roughed in for a further laundry room or to make a kitchenette. Sundre is an outdoor person’s summer and winter paradise with horse riding trails, fly fishing, kayaking, snow shoeing and cross-country skiing trails, ice fishing, lakes, streams, and rivers, atv's and quad adventures, don't miss the Sundre Rodeo and Bulls and Wagons and many other annual events drawing people from far and wide. As a community Sundre offers that small town vibe with all amenities, library, pool, grocery stores, hockey arena and excellent medical facilities including a hospital and doctors’ surgeries. Are you ready to make the change?
Contact Ryan & Dennis Shandruk About MLS® A1103413
Ryan & Dennis Shandruk, 403-830-3690 at RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1103413
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 1982
- Lot Size: 4.08 acres
- Lot Shape: Garden,Low Maintenance Landscape,Many Trees,Treed
- Total Floor Area: 6,162 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 1X0
- Bedrooms: 11 (Bedrooms Above: 5)
- Bathrooms: Full: 5 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 11
- Basement: Finished, Full, Finished, Full
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Garden, Low Maintenance Landscape, Many Trees, Treed
- Exterior Finish: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: N
services & amenities
- Parking: Driveway, Driveway, Off Street
- Heating: Baseboard,Boiler,In Floor,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC.